"Gheorghe Asachi" Technical University of Iaşi

.

Home › Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Environmental Protection

Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Environmental Protection

 

Short history

CH 01.jpgChemical education in Iaşi is associated with the University foundation in 1860, when the chemical education was developed in the Physical Chemistry Department, within the Faculty of Sciences. In 1937, after the creation of the Polytechnic School, the Faculty of Industrial Chemistry appeared. Later on, through the Government decisions, it becomes The Faculty of Chemical Engineering in 2005, and The Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Environmental Protection in 2007. In 2012 the Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Environmental Protection celebrated 100 years of education in chemical engineering.

 

About the Faculty

After the hierarchy of study programs, the Chemical and Environemental Engineering domains were classified as A category, preparing specialists in domains such as Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Engineering and Management.

The Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Environmental Protection is one of the most important schools in chemical engineering, with high quality teaching staff, bringing a distinctive note to engineering teaching.

The faculty is involved in many research projects with partners from the country and abroad on issues of chemical and biochemical engineering, environmental engineering, and various training programs for specialists in these areas.

The research and education are multi-disciplinary, involving inter-departmental co-operation and national and international collaborations with both academic and industrial partners.

CH 03.jpgCH 04.jpgCH 02.jpg

.

Newsletter

Find out all the time and find all current information about the Technical University "Gheorghe Asachi" Iasi. Subscribe to our newsletter!