Doctoral studies are the third advanced academic training cycle following Bachelor and Master programs, according to the Bologna agreement. The doctoral program, the conditions for enrolment to doctoral studies, the training program, the public presentation of the thesis and getting the doctoral degree are regulated mainly by The Romanian Law of National Education No. 1/2011 and Government Resolution No. 681/2011 – Doctoral Academic Studies Code with subsequent amendments and completions.
Doctoral studies can be funded from the national budget, from other legally constituted foundations or personally. The financing of doctoral studies can also be carried out by legal entities under private law or by research and development institutes, based on a grant agreement.
Check available grants at: www.doctorat.tuiasi.ro
Director of the Doctoral Studies Board (C.S.U.D.) – prof. univ. dr. habil. ing. Alina Adriana MINEA
Members of the Doctoral Studies Board (CSUD):
I – Directors of the Faculties Coordination Councils of doctoral programmes (CCPD)
- Prof. univ. dr. ing. Octavian PASTRAVANU – Faculty of Automatic Control&Computer Engineering
- Conf. univ. dr. ing. Petru MIHAI – Faculty of Civil Engineering&Building Services and Faculty of Hydrotechnics, Geodesy&Environmental Engineering
- Prof. univ. dr. ing. Oana DODUN DES PERRIERES – Faculty of Machine Manufacturing&Industrial Management
- Prof. univ. dr. ing. Aantonela CURTEZA Faculty of Design and Business Management
- Prof. univ. dr. ing. Radu Gabriel BOZOMITU – Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications&Information Technology
- Prof. univ. dr. ing. Alexandru SĂLCEANU – Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Prof. univ. dr. ing. Gabriela LISĂ – „Cristofor Simionescu” Faculty of Chemical Engineering&Environmental Protection
- Prof. univ. dr. ing. Corneliu MUNTEANU – Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Prof. univ. dr. ing. Leandru Gheorghe BUJOREANU – Faculty of Material Science&Engineering
II – Voted members from TUIASI – pHD advisers
- Prof. univ. dr. ing. Irina VOLF – „Cristofor Simionescu” Faculty of Chemical Engineering&Environmental Protection
- Prof. univ. dr. ing. Andrei BURLACU – Faculty of Civil Engineering&Building Services
- Prof. univ. dr. ing. Mihai GAVRILAȘ – Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications&Information Technology
III – Voted members from TUIASI – pHD students
- Raul-George CIUBOTARIU – Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Iolanda FUSTES-DAMOC – „Cristofor Simionescu” Faculty of Chemical Engineering&Environmental Protection
- Adi Cătălin POPA – Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Mădălina ROMAN (NECHIFOR) – Faculty of Electrical Engineering
The doctoral education in TUIASI main aims are:
- the advancement of knowledge;
- preparing talented young people for high quality scientific research, university careers, and the direction of complex organizations.
Entrance to the doctoral programs is competitive and exclusively based on talent and merit.
THE PHD ADVISERS
Are professors or scientific researchers of the Gheorghe Asachi Technical University of Iasi, certified by Ministry of Education and Research. A PhD student may be co-advised by a professor from another university from Romania or abroad, on the condition of mutual acknowledgement of the doctoral degree.
- prof.dr.habil.eng. Alina Adriana MINEA
Director of Doctoral School
- prof.dr.eng. Maria GAVRILESCU
- eng. Cristina NAGÎŢ
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +40-232-702515
- Phone/Fax: +40-232-212326
- Website: http://www.doctorat.tuiasi.ro/
TUIASI is organizing, on regular bases, a number of events dedicated to:
- Promoting our best PhD students’ achievements
- webinars for PhD students’ training and transferable skills sharpening
- Foster cooperation and increase the visibility of the research performed in the Doctoral School.
More information about our Events can be find here.