After three days in which inventions were the highlight of the Lost Steps Hall at Inventica International Exhibition of Inventics 2019, reuniting inventors from Romania and abroad, the award ceremony took place last Friday, 28 June.
Universities and research centres offered their own awards and the National Institute of Inventics Iași gave the grand prizes of the event.
Below is the list of prizes, passed on by Professor Neculai Eugen Seghedin, PhD. Eng., vice-rector of Didactics & Quality Assurance at TUIASI:
- GRAND PRIZE – Technical University of Moldova
- NATIONAL INVENTICS INSTITUTE PRIZE – „Romanian Association for Alternative Technologies Sibiu” – A.R.T.A. Sibiu
- „GHEORGHE ASACHI” TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY PRIZE – Technical University of Cluj-Napoca
- IRIIS FOUNDATION PRIZE – Școala Internațională „Paradis”, Iași
- IRIIS FOUNDATION PRIZE – Institute of Zoology from the Republic of Moldova
- YOUNG INVENTOR PRIZE – Diana Ciolacu Phd.
- SENIOR INVENTOR PRIZE – Prof. Baltag Octavian Phd.
- PERFORMANCE IN SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ACTIVITY AWARD – „Petru Poni” Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry – ICMPP IAȘI
- TECHNOLOGICAL TRANSFER AWARD – National Institute for Research and Development in Construction, Urban Planning and Sustainable Spatial Development – „URBAN INCERC” Bucharest