Gheorghe Asachi Technical University of Iaşi attended the last Core Group meeting held in an international COST project (financed by HORIZON 2020). The event (Final Strategic Meeting) was held on 7 February 2020 at the University of Leeds, UK.
The primary objective of the meeting was to analyse the activity over the past four years and gather solutions for future activities, like keeping the conference alive as well as the Training Schools initiated for PhD, master and bachelor students’ education in the area of new fluids.
Special attention was also given to short term plans, like the already submitted application for the pilot programme COST Innovators’ Grant (CIG) also financed through Horizon 2020, as well as the next conference that will be held in Italy and the training school that is envisaged to be organized in Romania next year.
Gheorghe Asachi Technical University of Iaşi is a full member of the Management Committee through prof. dr. habil. Alina Adriana Minea from the Faculty of Material Science and Engineering, dissemination coordinator of this COST action.
The meeting was coordinated by professor Dongsheng Wen (vice chair of the Action) and had participants from Spain, Italy, Sweden, Portugal, Romania, France and Poland.
The Core Group Members are:
- Chair: Dr Leonor Hernandez (ES)
- Vice‐Chair: Prof. D. Wen (UK)
- Dissemination Coordinator: Prof. A. Minea (RO)
- Scientific Missions Coordinator: Prof. P. Estelle (FR)
- TS coordinator: Dr. Gawel Zyla (PL)
- ITC Grant coordinator: Dr. Bartosz Zajaczkowski (PL)
- Working Group Leaders and Vice‐Leaders:
- WG1 NFs for heating applications: Prof. O. Manca (IT), Prof. Luis Lugo (ES)
- WG2. NFs for cooling applications: Prof. S. Murshed (PT), Prof. B. Sunden (SE)
- WG3. NFs for thermal storage applications Prof. Y. Ding (UK), Prof. C. Castro (PT)
- WG4. NFs in boiling and solar applications: Dr. M. Buschmann (DE), Dra. E. Sani (IT)